Jeep vandalized - Response

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 16:40:23 PDT

Guys, I can not tell you how moved I am by the response to this young man's
misfortune.

This is what the MV community is all about. Sharing info and resources and
support for one another.
I just told Chris what was going on and he was at a loss for words. He will
be signing up for the list here very shortly so that he can also talk with
you all in person. I will provide the list with a tally once the donations
are all in.

He asked me in the mean time to please thank you all for your concern and
generosity. He was truly overwhelmed by the response. Judging from the
answers that have come back so far, Chris is going to get a nice paint job
and a whole new memory to replace the bad one that started all of this!

This list ROCKS!!

P.S. - Chris called me and the Wal-Mart contacted him just before lunch and
told him they may have the culprit. They did not get the vandalism being
done to his vehicle on camera, but evidently the little weasel did it to a
couple of other cars and they did get that on tape. The other cars
evidently got a light touchup while he took time to tap dance all over
Chris's vehicle. Will let you all know more about that when I got
something.
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN