MV's on Ebay

From: santoken@bright.net
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 19:33:46 PDT

List,

A buddy of mine is liquidating his inventory of MV's...lost interest, I guess.

Anyway, he's like me, does stuff right and when it's supposed to start, it starts! He takes VERY good care of his equipment.

The ebay auction numbers are:

M35A2 4550547405
M274A5 4550547199

Keep and eye on his stuff, he also have a VERY nice M818 with expanding trailer, a '42 GPW, and 5Ton Dump gasser...not sure of the model.

If anyone has any questions or wants more pics, just hollar and I'll hook you up.

I just wish I had more cash...I'd own them all.

Kent