Wings Wheels and Tracks MV Show Scotia New York (Capital District)

From: jatonka (jatonka@telenet.net)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 20:04:59 PDT

Just a reminder to the list members in the North East. Our Show is this
weekend, May 21 and 22 at the Empire State Aerosciences Museun on NY Rt. 50
just north of Scotia, NY We are located at the Stratton Air National Guard
109th Airlift Wing Air field. Will have much Armor, Vehicles of 4 eras,
vendors, food, Museum tours included with admission, Parade, Great chance to
get together and good weather(we hope!!) www.ny-pennmvcc.com