M38 and M416 for Sale

From: Jason Rose (jrose609@msn.com)
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 12:26:38 PDT

I have a 1951 M38 for sale. The M38 has an original hardtop. Ran when parked
a year ago, but the previous owner removed the carb. I have a carb to go
with the jeep.
The body is in good shape. It is very straight. There are a few places which
need repair, but overall, a very nice original jeep. Very original and would
make a great restoration candidate.

I currently do not have pictures, but I'll try and get a couple pictures by
the end of the week.

I'm going to have a friend tow the jeep to the Fruitland Swap Meet at Idaho
Motor Pool. The swap meet is going on the first week of June.

I'm asking $2750, but am open to offers.

I also have a M416 trailer. This is an airborne version with lifting loops
on each corner. It is in very good condition. Has a new lunette and wiring
from about 1.5 years ago. Everything works. Still in original condition. It
is painted USMC semi gloss. no markings.

I can tow this to Idaho Motor Pool also. I'm asking $800 for the trailer.

If anyone wants a combo, I'll take $3000 for the jeep and trailer together.

Jason