Hello Everyone........

From: Chris Somers (bone184bw@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 15:32:54 PDT

 I'm Chris Somers, Dave Brubaker has been keeping you
up to date on my 1953 M-38A1 that was keyed here
recently. 1st of all I want to thank everyone, when
dave told me about the responce it brought tears to my
eyes. So THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS. 2nd, as for the
person that did it, the police caught someone who they
"suspect" did it due to the fact he was caught keying
other vehicles. If I understand right he has bigger
problems than just keying vehicles, so at night I've
talked with God and found it within myself to leave it
alone, life's to short for me to hold a chip against
him.
 Now I have a question, does anyone know where I can
find Pics of M-38A1's during the Vietnam War of the
1st ID "Big Red One".

Thanks in Advance,
Chris Somers

Discover Yahoo!