RE: [MV] MV's not allowed to participate in the Veteran's Day events locally

From: Henry J. Fackovec (HFackovec@EasternEMS.com)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 18:37:10 PDT

That whole wine country tour seems to be run by some sort of "Nazi"
regime. The chap "Tim" who cries foul when a parade committee does not
want his ilk seems to be throwing stones in a glass quonset hut.

Given the "convoy" is driving on public roads, I think that next year
people who are being excluded should just join in the tour. (Other than
stops on private property.) I think it would be a hoot to show the
public the real fun and history of Military Vehicles. Isn't freedom what
the real heroes of WWII fought for? (Not these wannabes who play dress
up and steal others glory, while claiming to be "educating" the public).

Hankie
(Doesn't have his panties in a bunch, just doesn't like holier then thou
people)