Re: [MV] WWII MV's vs Others

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 08:36:34 PDT

Our local club is very open to all MV's. They have to
be to let somebody like me in! I introduced the weird
SUMB years ago, same for the Ferret and even a VALP
till I finally got around to something American they
could recognize, like a deuce.

I've met just a few MV'ers at Nat'l events that were
focused ONLY on WWII era things, which seems a shame.
But, on the whole I think most of us can find
something likable about almost anything in olive drab.

I'm really pleased to see more European MV's in the US
which was almost void of any 15 years ago. Those MV's
add a lot to our US events.

European design and ingenuity comes as a surprise to
those who assumed the US always had the best
equipment.

--- Slam Dunk <slamdunk49@webtv.net> wrote:
> I'm with you, TJ. I don't know what it is, but
> seems like every time somebody says Vietnam only or
WWII only or Civil War only it makes us determined to
take our 1988 MV welldigger.