SHOOT

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 19:37:55 PDT

We had our SHOOT at Cheyenne Wells , Colorado...Many Military Vehicles were
there. We also had a "firing" 90 m/m Anti Tank Gun there..and - man, was he
a good shot.! Many other field pieces were there also.
The line was about a third longer than last shoot..and growing. If next year
you can haul a MV out there, do it ! You will have a great time.
The guys have a web site at.. www.rmfcsa.org
They also have another shoot in June..I am going to it also... I'm Chief
Range Master..and run a pretty darn good shoot.. Come on out !! There were
guys from all over the country..Canada and Australia also..!!
Gene