Re: [MV] Pictures HEMTT

From: Jim Breneman (jimbre_7@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 12:52:47 PDT

I've seen tires like that on almost all of the
retro-europe M900's I've seen coming back here at Ft.
Riley. Pretty sure they do that to make them more
"road worthy". I've also seen pictures of 5-tons in
Iraq which have those types of tires. Im pretty sure
they started putting those tires on in the mid-90s
when the DoD was trying to make the 5-tons safer to
drive on-road.