Re: [MV] Honour and respect for HMV's 2

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 15:35:04 PDT

HMV is a term I first heard used by Colin Macgregor
Stevens in Canada..

Dont' know if he was first, but I started using it
follwoing his example.and that was years ago..
cept we call them "heritage MV's" which I think is an
even a more dignified name than historic but as Steve
says...adding such designations give them a bit more
importance than mere "antique"

and yes its a worry outside the USA! and so should we
all be wary!!!

As I have said much earlier, and which Steve mentions
here as well, there is an ever increasing threat to
nasty "military" vehicles, which do not even have
anti-pollution controls!!!!!!

marc-2

--- Nigel Hay MILWEB <nigel@milweb.net> wrote:

> I dont think thats a real worry outside the USA to
> be honest.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail