Re: [MV] The values of some people inside this mailing list

From: multifuelreo@aol.com
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 08:44:23 PDT

Tim wrote:

> In the past three days a couple list members have:

-Called me messianic

That is wrong

-Called me a nazi regime

That too is wrong

-Accused me of deception regarding my event

Not me, I do however, think that the criteria for participation are
ambiguous, exclusionary, and subject to your whim, which would have
never been brought up (at least by me), were that not the precise same
things that you complained about other people doing to you.

-Insulted my event

Not sure what you are referring to there.

-Insulted the University of Missouri, where I teach people to be Army
officers
(see the PS below)

That too is wrong.

-...And now making sneering references to my former marriage, which
ended in a
divorce in January

That too is wrong, and likely should result in a demonstration of hand
to hand combat skills.

Now, I don't know who the three people you are referring to are, but if
one of them is me, we need to be clear on a few things:

1: Yep, I think the Columbia parade organizers are doing to you exactly
what you did to me, and some other people - and it is fitting that you
now are experiencing what I have.

2. I am not 1000 miles from Missouri, but about 50. The orange Semi
that hauled the halftrack belongs to my neighbor, the hlaftrack
belonged to a museum that is within walking distance.

I stand unashamedly by what I have said, "You are complaining about
people doing you the way you do other people."

I speak only for myself on this, and everything I have said on this
subject I have said to you and this list....with no secret hateful
messages.

Regards,
David Doyle