Re: [MV] Honor and respect for history

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 12:35:37 PDT

Chris as you know, we also wore distinguished
citations when authorized on our Class A's or Dress
Blues or Mess Dress and 99% of the people that wore
them were not "in" the unit at the time the citation
was earned. So it's my humble opinion that if you
want to Nam era Tiger stripes with your Jeep display,
you have every right by virtue of 1. a period jeep
display, not to mention your vet status so you're way
over qualified in my book! lol