Re: [MV] MV's not allowed to participate in the Veteran's Day

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 12:40:18 PDT

My guess would be probably not, but they aren't portraying them either. I'm
sure the marching band is trying to pass itself off as a marching band and
henceforth for the classic car club. I promised myself I wouldn't get involved in
this thread but I lied. My question is to the re-enacting group. What
re-enacting goes on in a parade? Just curious! In 2003 I drug my little collection of
2 deuces to OH. I was honored to ride in my truck with a Iraq combat vet as
the driver. Seems this young lady drove 5 tons in Iraq and asked if she could
drive my M35A2. That was an honor I'll not soon forget.
Standing down!
Kenny