M-1009 Help needed

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 09:10:21 PDT

My M-1009 has started to have a very loud belt squeal when cold cranked.
  It has never happened before. It take several minutes for the squeal
to stop. What is the most likely cause for this??

I have fairly new, (6 months old), belts and from visual inspection and
  checking the tension they both seem to be good. The only thing that I
can see that might be a problem is the belt that goes to the drivers
side alternator seems to be hitting the metal cover on the bottom of the
upper radiator hose. Though if it were the problem wouldn't it continue
even after a few minutes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Ed