The VERY LAST of the NOS Brass 1" Stencil Sets Are On eBay...

From: Jim 'Ike' Newton (ike@mildocs.com)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 22:52:08 PDT

Hi Everyone...

To my great surprise, I found 60 more sets of the 1" brass stencil sets
in the warehouse today. It shocked the hell out of me, because I
searched high and low last time and didn't find a single set. I just
put them up on eBay this afternoon.

The price on the stencils is $29 per set, and there's 60 sets posted.
This is "Buy It Now" auction, so there's no need to wait and play games
against other eBay buyers...just bid on the number you want and pay
through PayPal, and we ship them right out to you.

     http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6534860296

(I'm selling these under my wife's userid "cre8memories" because eBay
gave me the boot for selling submunitions...go figure!)

The last 4 sets of these stencils I had on eBay on auction went from
$28.56 up to $41.01 per set. The last set I auctioned went for an
average of $35 per set. At the $29 "Buy It Now" price, these won't last
very long I bet.

USPS Priority Mail is $3.95 for any number of sets. Sorry, but I only
ship within the US.

These last 60 sets is all she wrote for the NOS ("new old stock")
stencil sets...please don't wait if you need more of these! I know a
lot of you who bought the earlier sets from me asked me for more, but I
didn't have any. This is probably your last chance.

PS...I'm working on a huge lot of additional unissued sealed brass
military stencil sets in 1/2", 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4", and 5" sizes that I
stumbled upon recently, along with some other interesting unissued
military items. I'm working out the details with the owner, but this
could be a very big deal. Don't ask me for them yet, because I can't
get them until the whole deal is done. I'll be putting them on eBay as
soon as I get them, and I'll let you know here.

Thanks.

--
Jim 'Ike' Newton
MILDOCS.COM