WWII 1.5 ton Chevy Sites

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 15:14:35 PDT

How about it G50? aficionados.
    Where do I go to learn more about these beasts?
    Variations, pros, cons, warnings, features to look for or watch out for,
price ranges with options such as winches etc, etc.
    Please post your preferred sites, including links to photos of friends
WWII 1.5 ton Chevy projects.
    MV Mag done any articles on them of late? Army Motors?
    Sands are trickling on a couple of running leads.
    I haven't killed anything WWII yet, just M series so far.....

    Enquiring minds want to know...

    Ronzo