Re: [MV] USS America scrap

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 19:58:10 PDT

--- 69BARRACUDA@mchsi.com wrote:
> The Chi-Comms will lie, cheat and steal
> anything...all with Bejings blessing.
> never mind what the official government owned mouth
> tells the world. Anybody
> that says the cold war is over because the Soviet
> Union collapsed has their
> head buried IMHO...
++++++++
I'm thinking that since we "dropped" that Orion EP-3
in their laps, the only thing the Navy wouldn't let
them see on their Bill Clinton sponsored "Technology
Transfer Tours", that other stuff is being put in a
place where they can quietly "observe" it at their
leasure.

I still don't think that the USS San Francisco
submarine hit a "mountain" off the coast of Japan last
winter. I'm guessing it was a Chinese sub that didn't
"chicken".

But what do I know,.......

joe