Re: Mack Truck Parts Enquiry

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 21:13:03 PDT

I understand completely.

#1 You are in Nigeria

#2 You use all CAPITOL LETTERS

#3 You ask for products that I do not sell

#4 You mis-spell simple words

Please send your credit card number, expiration date and the exact name on
the card.

I will check to see if it is a valid card before doing business with you.

I have had several hundred of these requests, and every one included a false
credit card number. Why should yours be any different?

If you would like to send me a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $100 USD via US
Mail, I will continue to communicate with you. If you are an American, you
will have answers to several questions:

Your place of birth, the name of your elementary school, the name of your
first grade teacher, the name and address of your high school, and the year
that you were graduated from high school. Please also include your
Selective Service number, and your most recent SS classification.

Do you think you are dealing with a complete fool?

www.419fraud.com is all you need to know.