Re: [MV] Aervoe Paint

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 03:52:46 PDT

I have nothing but positive things to say about Aervoe
paint, I've used it in gallons and in spray cans. The
one thing I do note is that I did experience a huge
color shift between different lots of spray paint. So,
if you are going to do a project make sure you get
enough spray paint to do the job and make sure it's
all from the same lot. The gallons I had I brushed on,
thinned it out with regular reducer, did the job on a
hot day, used a fine brush and it flowed out like
glass after the sun hit it good. In fact from about 10
feet it looks like a pro spray job, some guys couldnt
believe it was brushed. Plus as an old timer told me
once at a show, they always brushed the vehicles when
he was in the Army, he wished they had spray cans.

Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol Ct
1954 M211