M1026A1 HMMWV For Sale

From: Charles J. Miller (nsaamiller@nvc.net)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 18:32:54 PDT

Listers:

I am selling the completely refurb'd slantback as done by George Baker.
I have owned this vehicle now for just 5 months, but given current
circumstances, I need to sell. The full picture set is at
http://tired-iron.mounet.com/vThreeQuarterTon.htm click on the
"M1026A1". This was driven into the shop, put on a Chargetek charger
and has been driven about 5 miles total since January 2005. Fully
titled in South Dakota. George put on new everything, except for the
PCB control box, and I will throw a brand new on in the back too. Also,
I have a pintle and soft mount for a Barrett 82A1 (and the gun to
boot). $45000.

Thanks
Charles