East Coast Summer or Fall event

From: Randall Scheffler (roughdoc@comcast.net)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 19:14:22 PDT

Trying to gauge the interest in an event similar to Aberdeen but more in the
Southeast (Augusta Georgia area).

I'm the operations chief for Fort Gordon, and I have the powers that be
excited about hosting an annual MV event here either around the Fourth of
July (probably too late for this year) or around the Octoberfest time frame.

I can guarantee the support would be world class. Facilities are great, and
lots to see/do around the area.

Maybe a form of East Coast Convoy going south.

Fort Gordon is an interesting place and is only getting better.

Let me know.

Doc