RE: [MV] Nigerian

From: David Ashley (imjustdave@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 14:22:11 PDT

I hate to be a pain to any one but the use of commas in addressing is
actually wrong. If you are going to list an address in a document but don't
want to actually break it up in the separate lines it would be done this way
5104 Executive Boulevard, Hubor Heights Ohio 45424, USA Each comma is used
to say hay thats a line break. On the letter it should be like this.

5104 Executive Boulevard
Hubor Heights Ohio 45424
USA

So every one that puts a comma after the city, well technically you're not
doing it correctly. Will they still deliver Yes, am I being an anal, yes,
Do I really care, no not really.

Source
http://www.usps.com/send/preparemailandpackages/labelsandaddressing/usingthe
correctaddress.htm#table

And my 4th grade teacher, she beat it into me...

Now MV related... Waste the bastards' time and string him along and frame
the check he sends you.
David