Re: [MV] New Equipment for the Maaarines

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 18:23:31 PDT

Wayne,
I would like to officially thank the army for the upgraded equipment
that they have donated. This is, in fact of much greater quality than
that which is issued directly from the Department of the Navy. In fact,
I noticed in one of the photos that the data plate is in "like new"
condition. Unlike the other branches, this is really much more equipment
than a Marine needs to effectively fight.
Bruce
PS: Free is OK, but the Marines usually don't have to pay for equipment
anyway. They just hold up the Army Quartermaster at gun point.
Bruce