bio-Diesel

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 19:58:13 PDT

Anyone using fast-food waste oil in a home heating system?

Seems like an oil furnace with an indoor tank at a temperature of +/- 55
deg. F., and equipped with a couple of extra filters in line, would be more
forgiving than a truck engine.

I don't mind the truck fuel costs, considering 25 mpg on my Dodge CTD, as
much as I mind the $2.00 per gallon just to stay warm. It costs me $150 per
month, on average over 12 months per year, to heat and provide hot water for
a 2400 square foot house.

APB