Re: [MV] HMMWV list and definition

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 05:23:54 PDT

I am interested, don´t know how to run..
Don´t know, or maybe we can do something like an
information page?
I like all humvee jokes, found this humvee definition
in ebay, he said that her wife named the humvee
(High Maintenance Money Wasting Vehicle)
anyway if someday I finish restoration and sell it
will buy other.. don´t care if I have to change the
body for not having law problems

Alejandro
1985 HMMWV
1942 GPW