Look out Nigeria here come the Chinese

From: l51940@aol.com
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 09:59:34 PDT

Received this today. The Chinese are getting into everybodies business.

I am Mrs.Sun Zhang, marketing manager of Art Scene China ARTS AND
CRAFTS IMPORT / EXPORT. in China, we are a group of business men
and women who deal on Chinese Arts and Crafts, and we want to expand
our business into United State,Canada,Dubai,Japan United Kingdom and
European countries.
We are searching for reliable representatives who can Help us
establish
a medium of getting to our customers in Your respective country as well
as
making payments through you to us without language barrier.
Please if you are interested in this lucrative business with us,
we will be very glad.
Please contact me with this address.

Email:zhang_sun22@yahoo.com.
Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode of which we will pay you for your services as our
representative in your country Please if you are Interested forward to
us your phone number/fax and your full contact address.
Thanks In advance
Mrs.Sun Zhang.
Marketing Manager
Art Scene China