Re: [MV] Free Beer to MV participants

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 07:36:55 PDT

Yeah, OK so I lied...call me a Nigerian, or maybe a
politician.. but at least I caught your attention!

but previous postings rec'd only two responses and no
positive ID's!
Surely someone on this list can ID these two winter
rad covers???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/convoymag/NetCanvasQuestion-01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/convoymag/NetCanvasQuestion-02.jpg