Re: [MV] Wondering About Vietnam Era Uniforms.........

From: 52m37@charter.net
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 11:07:02 PDT

Chris:
 There are several good sources of this info.

A book by my friend Leroy Thompson, Uniforms of the Indo - China and Vietnam
Wars. Blandford Press.

The Army manuals of that period for care and use of individual clothing and
equipment (FM 21-15 and of course AR 67-6 on wear and appearance of
uniforms. ( I am sure I have these somewhere but no clue where)

I have Thompson's book if you need info let me know.
Hal