Holy rusted metal Batman, the nuts have found GSA

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 18:37:05 PDT

I feel like I am living a twilight zone moment and was looking for some help
to get back to reality.

I just watched a 900 series truck that was missing lots of what looked like
hard to get parts that was only a cab and chassis sell for over $9000. I
looked it over and thought it was a risk at a few thousand dollars, but was
I wrong? Missing lots of parts and was a rat hotel at some point. Like the
dog said "ruff baby, ruff".

And to make things worse, a POS ("puddle of snot" for you polite people)
M55A2 just sold for almost $6000. I would be surprised it if run. Would
need lots of little odds and ends. I looked both of these over in person.

I am out of my mind or was this too much for this stuff. Also watched
several other trailers and trucks sell for more than you can find them on
eBay. What's up?

On a related subject, does any one out there have a M-series 5 ton dump
truck for sale, cheap (He, He, He).

Joe Trapp