Re: [MV] M1008 starter problems

From: bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 13:42:33 PDT

When I call AAA, I always make sure they have two battery packs. I also
have a nato plug
 adapter they can clip onto. This way they don't mess up my battery post
connectors trying to get a good
connection with their giant aligator clips.

The other thing is that my buddy Tim with the half track, drives the
M54A2 of mine towing his half track
 and I follow with the M1008, This way we back each other up. So far
I've been lucky and only had to use
the jumper once to start up the M54A2, and that was where I had it stored.

Bruce MVPA 23824