RE: [MV] website for FMs, not TMs

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 14:59:41 PDT

Mike On something like that getting there is half the fun (at least to me)
One place to start is the LOGSA site look at the top heading and you will
see the "sitemap" from there you could find most anything. A little secret
there are many, many more manual types than just the TMs and FMs, not to
mention the military on-line magazines. Heck, there are even free courses
you can take online, no credit though unless you are in the military. Wayne