GAZ 66 For Sale

From: rees.a@btconnect.com
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 06:16:44 PDT

I have a GAZ 66 former Russian Radio (R142)Vehicle for sale.

Its UK Registered, complete with all documents.

Manufactured in 1970, and has covered 14,000Km from new. (Dry stored last
20 or so years).

Is 99% Original, with original Tyres etc etc. It has Aerials, Generators,
winches, working NBC (Nuclear, Chemical and Biological Warfare filtration
systems etc etc.

Anyone interested, please mail me off list. I have lots of Photographs and
history with the vehicle, inc Russian Vehicle documents.

It may be possible to ship worldwide.

Adrian Rees

http://mail2web.com/ .