Geography lesson

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 06:49:00 PDT

So here's the real question -- what does one designate something in South
Dakota (geography-wise, I mean)? Dave J

**** I would think it should be referred to as teh Central Plains area.
As I have said before, the Geographic center of the US of A is actually
in NE Kansas. Some 100 or so miles NW of me here in KC MO area. Sorry
to all of you fellas living in Ohio & the like who call yourselves
"Mid-Westerners". Your about 600 miles or so off. Yep, you live in the
mid-east.
  MV content, most of my MV's live here in teh central plains area, just
east of Gene who lives in teh Western mountain area,.
Steve