GAZ 66 For Sale

From: Adrian Rees \(M1LCR\) (rees.a@btconnect.com)
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 13:39:01 PDT

Hi all
Lots of people responded, so what I thought I'd do is to put a "pack"
together
containing photographs etc of the Vehicle, and mail it out to all those who
are interested.

Its UK Road Registered, and classed as a Historic Vehicle.
Although Originally manufactured in the USSR, its actually badged as East
German Army
(GDR NVA). Manufactured in 1970, modified in 1987, the vehicle has been dry
stored most
of its life. It has covered 14,000Km from new. Engine is a GMZ 4.2L V8
(Petrol).

Its 4 Wheel drive, with high / low ratio box and diff lock, independent
suspension.
It comes complete with a 7.5 Tonne Winch, 2 Generators, Working NBC system,
Engine Pre Heat (for those -40 Degree Siberian Winters) Remote Tyre Pressure
control etc etc

On the road weight (including the full R142 Radio Kit, is 5.65 Tonnes.

I have three of these vehicles. Two on the Road, UK Registered (one of which
I'll sell) the third is for spares.

Check out http://www.GAz66.co.uk this weekend for more info. (Site not yet
available)

If ypu don't have a Broadband or Cable Internet connection, please let me
know, as the attachments will be quite big.

Adrian Rees