Re: [MV] Geography lesson

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 08:59:34 PDT

You guys have no idea how bad the drivers are here. I work in the Ft
Lauderdale area for the Sheriff's Office and as such, investigate traffic crashes.
Some of this stuff is unbelieveable. The most common ones I hear are "He came out
of nowhere! I didn't even see him! He was speeding" and of course "The
harder I pressed on the brake, the faster the car went!" That's a case of trying
to stop with the wrong pedal.
Truely crazy here!