Re: [MV] M50A1

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 14:59:55 PDT

repowered for what?

Rick

--- Dennis R <docdrrd@hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Does anyone know of the where abouts any Ontos? scrap
or otherwise. I am looking for a chasis and suspesion
system. The other choice is any good technical drawing
so as to build one? If as ISBN # for them? It will be
repowered so does not need to be running. Prefer east
coast. There is suppose to be one in Aberdeen (I am
Pa) but not sure if it is on display or not? Anyone
know or have seen it? Send on or off list if you like.

Thanks

Dennis Racz

'64 M35

===Mil-Veh is a member-supported mailing list===To
unsubscribe, send e-mail to: To switch to the DIGEST
mode, send e-mail to To reach a human, contact