Re: [MV] My recent run in with the Commercial Vehicle Police - Indiana

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 07:52:30 PDT

Oh, I misstyped apparently, I was put Out of service for the
non-operative light and the lack of CDL.

Tim, regarding the permits required for interstate travel - are those
widely disregarded in certain areas. In other words, is that a common
violation?

I can see some good reasons to go with LED turn signal units now. Being
out of service due to a burnt out light bulb burn stinks.

Thanks,

Dave