Re: [MV] Loopy Laws (courtesy of thes months Military Machines International)

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 07:10:05 PDT

Either that or else perhaps they had a "let's get creative" day when it
was time to bang out some new regulations???

Or maybe those irritating turrets kept getting snagged on the overhead
canopies?

Or some jughead in a tank tore off the drive through windows with their
track. That must be it - their they go again - one person screws up and
ruins it for all of the rest of the people with Shermans, halftracks and
  other common variety armored vehicles.

(:->)

Dave