Re: [MV] MV Museums at risk

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 19:31:36 PDT

Yep, sort of like checking for shoe bombs on old ladies while allowing
unchecked cargo into the holds. The same with the fingernail cutters,
and pointy objects like nitting needles, etc. Big threat?

It makes absolutely no sense.

the "false" need for "security" is costing us
more than we can afford, certainly it's more than just
the loss of our military museums.