New NSN Image Feature at MILDOCS.COM...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 13:18:39 PDT

Hello Everyone...

We were not planning to roll this out until next week, but the engineers
think it is ready for you to try.

IMAGES FOR NSN ITEMS
Now when you search for an NSN item, the image will be displayed on the
NSN results page if MILDOCS has an image of the item or the server can
find an image on the web.

If no image is available, then the IMAGE row will just say " NO IMAGE
FOUND".

The image does not appear on the print format page.

You can try this feature now at:

  http://www.mildocs.com/NSN_Search.html

Your continued support of MILDOCS helps us feed our engineers, who are
here working only for you! Thank you.

--
Jim 'Ike' Newton
MILDOCS.COM