5 ton truck or parts needed

From: GOTaM35 (gotam35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Sat Jun 11 2005 - 14:56:35 PDT

Good afternoon everyone.

My brother is in the market for a 5 ton or larger truck, or the parts we
need to put his truck on the road.

Here's the parts needed.
Entire rear end set up. We need everything from the cab back. Needs to
have good brakes on the take out axles. We have spoke with a couple of
dealers and can get what we need at an decent price. Just thought I would
check here too.
Take out master cylinder and air pack.
Hoses and wheel cylinders for front axle.

Just to give you an idea of what we have, we have a horribly rusted rear of
truck. It's a M543 cab and chassis. Had a fertilizer spreader on back.
When the brake lines corroded and leaked they put dot 3 in it. Hence the
brake parts. Other wise nice running truck with most of the winch on the
front.

If we decide it's not worth fixing we are looking for a truck to pull a
40,000 pound machine behind. Need all wheel drive so a 5 ton 6 x 6 is what
we need. Has to be diesel. Everything but our chainsaws are diesel. A
road tractor might be what we want. Will entertain anything.

The closer to SC the better.

Joe Trapp