Re: [MV] CARC questions

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 09:09:11 PDT

It's a polyurethane paint. It has Isocynates as one of the ingredients,
plus some versions or maybe most may have some heavy metals in them
still - lead, etc.

You need to follow the same precautions as when spraying any activated
enamel paints - and polyurethane and urethane paints that have
Isocynates in them.

Dave