Humvee wiring...Need Help

From: Scuba Steve (me_scubasteve@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 08:38:00 PDT

Hello List
  I have installed a new body wiring harness in my
1985 M998 and I have the truck running but have no
gauges or heat fan. I have two wires that I can't
figure out so I am hoping someone can help. The wires
are 27 C & D and they are directly behind the gauge
cluster but I don't think they go into the cluster. I
have found 27 D going into the heater switch and I
have a wiring diagram but it doesn't really help
either. If anyone has any info I could use the help. Thanks