RE: [MV] Humvee wiring..Need Help

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 11:32:33 PDT

I have a "Mwirelist.pdf" that contains descriptions of all the wire
numbers... I'm pretty sure I got it off someone on this list. There's a
#710, and an #801, but no #791.

Hmmm Maybe it's 16L?
16) Light switch (HT) to service headlamp or dimmer switch.

Unplug it. What happens?

Aaron Horrocks
Airsoft Reenactor's Group, Mopar Alley, MVCC, NRA, & Saint Jame's
Grenadier Member
1952 M38A1
1970 Plymouth
1986 G.P. Medium