Washer and Dryer F/S

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 12:56:50 PDT

Nice apartment size Sears units........ No I haven't lost my mind (no matter
what you have heard) but I do have a military trailer mounted washer and
dryer setup. As far I can tell unit was either pack-up for storage or
shipment (has a tag on back for USN Bob Hope) so this should be as complete
as you could find. Everything was taped up or sealed but it has been sitting
outside so no guarantee anything works now. Why do you need a washer and
dryer?? Well this time the parts are greater than the whole. There is a 10
kw generator(240hrs on the meter) on the back, a hot water tank and heater
(just think hot showers at the shows) small air compressor, water pump and
lots of other odds ans ends and after stripping everything off (if you do)
there is a nice flat bed trailer just waiting to be made into a camper.
According to the TM the whole thing is about 9000lbs but I moved it with my
1/2 Chevy pickup over 200 miles with no problems but I don't recommend that,
but a 3/4 or 1 ton should be O.K.
I'm asking 2500 or trades and if nobody need the whole thing I will sell
separate items but only after the list, then ebay. Offer with prices do a
lot better. Wayne

Pictures at link below and if you need close up of anything just let me
know.

http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/washdrysale