Re: [MV] Washer and Dryer F/S

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 16:56:02 PDT

Southeast Georgia town called Baxley. 9000 lbs should put it about a three
ton trailer, has 11:00x20 tires, according to the TM 10-3510-208-12 trailer
is 16 1/2 feet long by 8 foot wide

Laundry Unit. The Eidal Laundry Unit, Model ELT9T and Edro Model EP120-LTU
is a complete laundry unit capable of operation for 20 hours per day
continuous operation. It is powered by a 10 KW engine-generator set. The
Water Heater and Dryer Tumbler Burners can be operated using either
gasoline or fuel oil. When Mogas is utilized as the fuel source, add one
quart (0.95 liters) of OE-30 engine oil to each 5 gallons (19 liters)
Wayne