HMMWV door nuts & bolts

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 21:35:50 PDT

Hi All

I've been trying to fing replacement nuts & bolts that go thru the B-pillar
between the doors. On on the forward facing side it secures the nob for the
door latch on the aft side it secures the bracket for the nylon door
stopers. The bolt is 5/16_ 4-1/4 inch length. All the usual hardware
stores in my area only carry 4 or 4-1/2 but no 4-1/4. Does anyone know
where I can buy a set? I need 4.

By the way, does anyone know what material the bolt is? It looks like zinc
but it's hard to tell.

Thanks

Darrell