COMVEC Military vehicle show/ Hebron Ct

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Jun 18 2005 - 20:06:05 PDT

Hi Guys,
           I attended the COMVEC show in Hebron Ct
today and I just wanted to comment on what a 180 turn
this show has taken. The show used to be held in the
Portland Ct mosquito infested swamp. Then the show was
very small and not well organized at all. I really
could not believe how well organized it was this year
at the Hebron fair grounds, it was sort of like a mini
Weare NH, but actually laid out better than that show
even. There were live fire demonstrations, Helicopter
rides in a Bell-47, National guard had a good presence
there too. I see this show growing next year to a two
day show instead of just the one day. Congrats to
those in COMVEC who put this show together, really an
awesome job!!

Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol Ct
1954 M211