Re: [MV] to all concerned

From: Bob N (notmanr7@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 07:57:08 PDT

Dear Anonymous Slam Dunk,
If you actually read the "slant" then it would be painfully obvious.

Gilmore was involved with one of the issues because he was the Complaint
Resolution/Ethics Chairman. His duty. Board as a whole decided that the
facts he dug up didn't matter. Then we know see the after the fact
introduction of "Family Memberships". A little late for CYA? Don't ya
think.

The other issue is having a qualified member that is currently ON the Board
being kept from re-running for no material reasons. Some poorly crafted
inuendo and an alleged statement, "...you just not the sort of me member we
are looking for on the board right now."

Now I don't know about you...but the "we" in that statement just licks the
red off my candy.

The G503 isn't quite the wild west that it used to be. The sherriff had
done cleaned up most of the outlaws or has been able to keep them in check.
But that doesn't mean there aren't heated discussions. If you can't stand
the heat then you are right stay out of the kitchen.

This isn't about disrupting the MVPA out all, it's about reeling in a
disruptive board or members of the board that seem to have their own
personal agenda and try to hide either behind, "can't speak of it under
advisement of legal counsel," or "well, if you knew what I knew you would
agree with me about Jim," or "we voted unanimously (the nominating
committee) for what was in the best interests of the MVPA."
Really?

Just remember if you are a member of the G, you aren't funding the G, so big
deal about your rights. But with the MVPA you are funding their actions.
You're INACTION supports the board actions. So which ever side you fall on
this, you should contact the board and let them know how you feel about it.

Bob n>