Re: [MV] UK to US travel?

From: Sarge (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 14:32:26 PDT

SEE THERE!
This list is bloody brilliant!
Besides all of the (expected) funny answers, the correct information was
given to me!
Neither the Department of State, Department of Homeland Security, Customs
and Immigration, UK consulate Houston nor the US consulates Berlin and
Frankfurt told me a damn thing about the Visa Waiver Program.
Ryan Gill not only told me about it, he sent me a URL with links to verify
the information.
I was worried that my son would be detained by customs on his way to visit
me.
He is a tri-national, however his US passport has expired.
Now I am no longer worried. He may arrive barefoot, but that's okay.
Thank you everybody who answered and especially Ryan,
-Sarge